Malibu C Swimmers Wellness Shampoo 9 oz.
Directions: Shampoo thoroughly, then rinse then follow with Swimmers Wellness Conditioner. Swimmers Natural Wellness Treatment is recommended weekly.
Why Malibu C Swimmers Wellness Shampoo
- gently removes pool elements that otherwise attach onto hair while swimming
- combats crunchy, gummy, dry, brittle hair
- gently cleanses to retain hair’s natural oils for maximum moisture and shine
- prevents “green hair”
- formulated with only wellness ingredients; free of sodium thiosulfate found in other “swimmer shampoos”
- an exclusive sulfate-free, multifunctional surfactant technology delivers the most gentle, yet powerfully effective, shampoo
- helps prevent the buildup of copper found in pools that causes “green hair”
- restores hair texture affected by chlorine
- infuses vital moisture for natural hydration and radiant shine
- antioxidants help defend against aggressive oxidizers in water that cause dryness and damage
- free of sulfates (including sodium thiosulfate formulated in many swimmers’ shampoos), parabens, propylene glycol, DEA, gluten and no sodium chloride (salt) added
Key ingredients and their benefits
- Allantoin: Prevents scalp irritation and inflammation.
- Antioxidant Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Helps protect against the damaging effects of the environment including air, UV rays, and water. Also penetrates hair’s cortex to increase moisture retention.
- Flax Protein: A new and superior plant protein that conditions while leaving a remarkable smooth, silky feel. Provides moisture binding properties and creates a barrier that protects against external pollutants while retaining natural oils and moisture.
- Malibu C® Exclusive Wellness Shampoo Complex: 100% vegan. Derived from Coconut; no animal-derivatives. Pure and clear formula contains no colorants or harsh ingredients. Sulfate-free cleansing agents originate from a multi-functional mild surfactant technology that offers foam-boosting properties and is much gentler than traditional sodium laurel sulfate-based shampoo formulas to help prevent dryness and scalp irritation.
- Rice Protein: Unique and hypo-allergenic, this vegetable protein enhances the manageability and body of hair. Smoothes hair cuticle; improves gloss and texture while providing a protective barrier on damaged, oxidized hair.
- Organic Aloe: Moisturizes hair and skin; soothes dry, irritated scalp.