Blinc Mascara - Previously Kiss Me Mascara
BLINC / Kiss Me Mascara Ball Beauty Price: $21.95
"Imagine a mascara that adds both volume and length
to your lashes, that can't run or smudge and yet doesn't
require a make-up remover to come off!"
We are extremely proud to now be able to offer Blinc (Kiss Me) Mascara to the general public. Used by the top make up artists in Hollywood, we guarantee that Kiss Me Mascara will end your search for the perfect mascara. Blinc (Kiss Me) Mascara offers the tenacity of high performance water resistant mascara without the inconveniences associated with its removal. It provides you with the look you want, the hold you need and the removability you have always wished for.
About Blinc Mascara
Formerly known as Kiss Me, blinc is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, these beauty tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout and then out to dinner, your lashes will look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied blinc in the morning.
Blinc mascara will add volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
Blinc is better than waterproof mascaras. All it takes is the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower) and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand!
Blinc mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
The Difference of BLINC Mascara
Conventional mascaras are generally oil based paints for your lashes. Although some may go on well, most will run once moisture is introduced and still require a harsh eye makeup remover to clean the lashes after use. Blinc Mascara operates from a completely different premise. It's unique formulation forms a tiny individual coat or "tube" around each eye lash to create a striking look. Since Blinc Mascara does not have the properties of a "lash paint" it cannot run or smudge even when subjected to rain,
sweat or tears yet it does not require the use of an eye make-up remover to come off.
Simplicity of Removal
It is applied conventionally yet it's removal is revolutionary. Kiss Me Mascara comes off exclusively through the combination of water and gentle pressure. Simply wash your face or shower using a wash cloth and you will see the "tubes" that were formed around each lash slide off effortlessly and without leaving any harmful residue. It is ideal for women with sensitive eyes and those with contact lenses.
Tips & Tricks
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).